8/05/2012

crazy week



hi, everyone!!

I took the photos you see above and below some days ago.
I didn't retouch the image. NO photoshop :)  Can you believe it?

my English is poor and I can't explain in detail, but I'll try my best....

well, I took these photos use the screen of PC. 
I mean I photographed the screen that shows some movies and reflect me.

anyway I really enjoyed taking these photos.


こんにちは。

いきなりですがこの写真(上も下も)、なんの加工もしてなんです!
信じられますか!?(笑)

上に英語で頑張って書いてみたけど、多分通じない。。(笑)
ま、とにかくPhotoshopもPicasaも使ってないのです。

なんかたまたま、パソコンでyoutube見あさってたら、
なんかいい感じの写真が撮れそうだなーって思って撮ってみたら、
iPhoneでもなんかいい感じに撮れちゃった(^^)ってやつです。
つまり、これは、パソコンの画面を撮影したんです。だから観てる私が写りこんでるです。(笑)
ちなみに上がiPhoneで下がOLYMPUS。

日本語でも説明へた。。
ま、まとめると写真っておもしろいねーってこと(笑)




well, as i wrote at the title, this week was super crazy!

i hung out with my friends for 4 days in a row!!


day1. had a nice dinner with Momoko, Michael and his friend.



and went to Shinjuku by train, hung out with my friends all night.




day 2. my beloved マス研 threw a surprise farewell party for me!! 
I thought i just had dinner with my friend, so It was definitely a surprise as i had no idea that it was being planned and many members show up. 
THANK YOU so much!!! I love マス研!!


The most wonderful part was going through the scrapbook that they prepare for me.
I will treasure it forever !!!

and hung out with them until morning...


day 3. bowling and dinner with my beloved Photography club !!


they gave me this and many presents.


actually I was so sleepy. cause i haven't slept at all....

so....

I overslept on the last train and missed my stop.




omg...

and went home by taxi...

anyway it was good memory, maybe good. hahah


day4. had a nice dinner with my friends



and also this week is gonna be great!!!


see u again !!! xxx 


























Powered by Blogger.