9/17/2012

Hot n Cold




hi guys!
sorry for lack of update..
It's getting cold pretty suddenly, so I'm wearing a sweater today.

AND i overslept for my class this morning. it's from 9am-9:50am.
i woke up 8:58am and panicked. but decided to skip it rather than going there late.
so I'm having breakfast at commons.  soooo comfy :) lol

anyway How's your weekend?
Saturday, i went to Indianapolis with my friends :)
Kiyosan gave us a ride, thank you soooo much!
and we did a little shopping.
I browsed all day long, but didn't find anything that impressed me as must-have clothes.








and Sunday...

studied all day...





sorry for my messy desk..


and i will post some photos that i took last week.



9.11




Friday...music festival in Terre Haute









omg it's already 10:25am !!

i gotta go to my class!





well, see u again!!!

xxx



























Powered by Blogger.