4/17/2013

Rainy Tuesday...

IMG_9619


Hi folks, how are u doing?

well, it's raining and lightning outside today... still now... oh no...
cause i'm planning to have a photo shooting today for my final photography assignment.
seriously i need to get it done this week!! really!
but i'm not even close to finish it. i just got some inspirations from some books and blogs...
and i'm thinking i'm gonna shoot something about "America". wow, it's too vague... i know.
but since I'm leaving here, i wanna capture something American from my perspective...
then all i have to do is... shoot photos with my film camera and develop the film roll.... and print them!
so i just hope the weather will be fine soon. please...




anyway, i think i'm staying too much in my room today, getting sidetracked in the internet,
not getting dressed in the morning, not putting on makeup and just sitting at my desk.
this is just because my photography class finished at 8:30am! 
i went there at 8 and turned my assignment in then came back to the dorm and talked with my sister and my friend on a phone while having a long breakfast...
and did my nails, watched a movie and planed for my summer vacation....

gotta do something more....



SPORTS!

well, i think i need more excise in my life!
i swear i'm gonna be a Fitness queen!

Zumba! Zumba! Zumba!




see u again!!! xxx



Powered by Blogger.